Pages

Monday, January 12, 2026

New Beginning




New Beginning

New year
new beginning
fresh hopes
spring is just over the hill
and once again
grass will green
flowers will bloom
birds will sing
there will be reason for
smiles

Written for Sumana's prompt at What's Going On? -- "A New Beginning"

9 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to all of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "there will be reason for
    smiles"...So true. A smiling world is our dream. Beautifully put.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! As the spring springs into action, let us catch its energy and make reason to smile again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful yes there will be always reasons to smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to spring and all the reasons to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect smile of words to start then year - and what a wonderful green space - Jae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your optimism is refreshing.....Rall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely optimistic poem. I look forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for reading and responding! Your words are gold.