Raise a glass, make a toast,
know I'm not far away. As you
look for me out of the corner
of your eye
or find me in your dreams,
picture me with a smile and happy,
know that we will meet again.
Indecision is the beginning of everything. I believe one needs to question fate before fulfilling it, wouldn't it be unfair it if happened differently?
I think contemplating options and asking questions of fate is brought on is brought about by our indecisions of these questions of ours. So many options (thank goodness) and so many questions).
Interesting question. i could also ask, how could it not be?
ReplyDeleteDo youhave an answer, Mary?
ReplyDeleteIndecision is the beginning of everything. I believe one needs to question fate before fulfilling it, wouldn't it be unfair it if happened differently?
ReplyDeleteKiss you. <3
And, not be able to stop?
ReplyDeleteAs the self-proclaimed queen of indecision I like this. It makes not being able to decide seem like a good thing almost.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteGood question. It does, though.
ReplyDeleteOften for me, the fewer the options the better. Try to just go with the flow, see what happens.
ReplyDeleteProfound, Mary.
ReplyDeleteYou've turned indecision into a virtue - well done:-)
ReplyDeleteLovely, it's nice to pause a while to choose the right path.
ReplyDeleteI think contemplating options and asking questions of fate is brought on is brought about by our indecisions of these questions of ours. So many options (thank goodness) and so many questions).
ReplyDeleteGood question, Mary and I love the sign...that's the kind of sign life often gives us:)
ReplyDeleteevery move we make is wrapped with fate from the options that are set before us
ReplyDeleteIndecision can be a monster, Mary. Nice concise piece.
ReplyDeletePamela
Indecision is a slippery thing. I love questions that just raise more questions. Thought provoking :)
ReplyDeleteA pertinent question; I have no answer.
ReplyDeleteIt appears you have discovered the origin of "Trail Mix."
ReplyDeletetrue that...i am more afraid of the indecision than i am the questions though...
ReplyDeleteHmmm you give the question but no the answer.
ReplyDeleteHow rude was that
Leaving stranded this poor cat..haha