25 Things About Me
1. I don't like to write things that are self-revealing.
2. I would rather remain mostly a mystery.
3. I am more introvert than extrovert.
4. I like vegetarian meals. Fish is good too.
5. I like to eat a variety of ethnic foods.
6. I have qualities of both my mother and father.
7. My mother was shy but would talk or write letters to anyone.
No one thought she was shy.
8. My father was shy and preferred not to talk, but when he
talked it was often important.
9. As a child I liked to read and write. I still do.
10. I used to like to write poetry. Now it is basically work.
11. I don't read as much as I used to. I have trouble finding
an interesting book.
12. I often crave pizza.
13. I like white wine.
14. This list is hard for me.
15. I used to walk half marathons and still like to walk.
16. I used to enjoy biking but don't do that anymore.
17. I have three dogs, each with a different personality.
18. I get antsy if there is nothing to do.
19. I like to discuss things.
20. I am fearful of the political situation.
21. I like to wear blue jeans and sweatshirts and Blundsones.
22. I get up early and love breakfast with coffee.
23. I try not to dwell on my fears.
24. I have traveled to many countries.
25. I pray daily.
Wild Writing
Day 15
I loved reading this. What a wonderful list (and person!) I relate to all of it.
ReplyDeleteI agree that it is hard to reveal things about oneself, but I enjoyed your list!
ReplyDeleteI often crave pizza - I do too, I actually picked one up curbside my one and only curbside pickup during this time of isolation. The pizza shop is nearby and I know the owner so I felt it was do-able.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading 25 things about you!
I would add you are a supportive friend!
be safe and healthy, Mary
Sure a fine list indeed. Yeah, when it becomes work it is time to avoid and take it easy. I find it is just the time aspect these days, as the 9-5 sucks way more time away and I'd rather relax after a day then do more work.
ReplyDelete